Tomorow is the first day of December and, to me, the first official day of winter. This is the time of year where, instead of riding, we stay inside and blog while it pours down rain outside. Like today. Really I should be putting laundry away, but that's Hub's job. Just kidding, I'll get to it, but first I want to share some of my early New Year's Resolutions.
1. I just registered for my 2nd half marathon! My goal is to come in around 1:57.
2. Finish top 5 at Training on Flo.
3. Move Mia up to Novice and finish on my dressage score.
4. Get River qualified for and compete in AEC's.
5. Show PP at L2EE and her 1st BN by the end of the show season.
The Panther Springs crew are planning our show season next week. I'm determined to stay focused this winter and make it super productive. Better not reaquaint myself with sitting in front of the computer now that I'm a full time "professional." Nope, I'm hardcore. I'm taking of my robe to visualize some dressage tests while running sprints in the rain (and later sip some hot chocolate while watching Ellen).